Friday 2 December 2011

forgot to mention my chosen venture.....

Nipped into town today to get some Play-Doh so I can muck about with modelling tomorrow and think about the dimensions of my product; and how it fits.

I haven't so far stated what my chosen context is....my promotional 'freebie' will be designed to promote & act as an information service for the Clothes Show Live which takes place at the Birmingham NEC every year. It is a huge fashion and beauty exhibition with catwalk shows, hair stylists, make up, music And lots more!

I have attended many times and I love it. So I'm looking forward to developing my ideas further. Will post my intial ideas up soon

Also, please feel free to watch the below video- it's the latest TV advert for 2011 Clothes Show Live! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment