Wednesday 14 December 2011

Rollercoaster few days but.....Hand in day finally arrived! :)

The last few days have been very hectic, to say the least. I have been finalising the final stages of manufacturing my USB and packaging. I have had a few hiccups but I finally handed in the finished product today. I must say, I am satisfied with the final outcome. The USB and packaging box are cohesive and appealing, as a collection.


I had an accident in the spray booth yesterday, when I accidentally sprayed red paint onto the gold main body. I was mortified but Tim kindly gave me some rubbing compund to remove the stains.


Once that had been cleaned up, I applied a final coat of clear vinyl lacquer to give it a shine and protect the paint underneath.
Yesterday in the workshops, I laser cut and assembled my packaging box, which I was happy with. The patterned card was a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment