Saturday 10 December 2011

Art deco style for packaging....

I've decided for my packaging box, I won't use imagery or use Photoshop to create the set-up. This is because the Clothes Show Live brand is very simple. They don't have a graphic logo, the logo is the brand name. All the images which are associated with the exhibition event are photographs. Therefore, I have decided to use either textured, patterned or glittery paper. I want the pattern to be abstract and quite simple.

I went shopping today to look for some craft paper. I found some very nice, unique card at an art shop called Gadsby's in Leicester. It is ruby pink and gold with a flowery decorative design, very art deco (See below image). I feel it fits in very well with the design of my lipstick.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment